Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Run, Run Rudolph

So here are a few things I've been oogling over for holiday decorations. My own tree is far less than chic but darling all the same. The boys and I decorated it with bits of random things we found around the house. So it's kind of a grab bag surprise.

But if I had elves instead of video game playing roomates, i'd do a few of these things....





i LOVE that the newspaper is the wrapping paper. This is so cool and definitely not like my grandmother's newspaper wrapping.....
From poppytalkhandmade.com



I need to make these! They are so cool and pretty and not at all like their less than humble beginnings.
These little beauties are from michelemademe.com

this is a reindeer. i'm thinking he's vixen....when you know, you know. he's only $30 from bltd he could also be turned into rudolph with some red paper and tape.....



lastly, i think this wrapping paper is uber-cute-fantastical. Perhaps i'll try this despite having no elves....these lovely ideas are from apairofpears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment